Oh Well...Back To Work

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

sigh...
i think i having a mid life crisis...
haha...
see...im good at my job...especially when i focus...
my brain likes puzzles...
my job is a constant one...figuring stuff out..
and despite the fact that I'm currently MORE BROKE THAN I HAVE BEEN IN YEARS!!! sigh..
the pay is good...and the benefits are excellent...BUT


i keep thinking that i should not be doing this...
Not the 9-5
that i was born for other more creative things than explaining to the Lease Administrator for National tenant that ceiling tiles aren't covered in their CAM expenses...

or trying to find make a rhythm/order in the listing of my bill back expenses...[did i lose you?]
Or critical decisions about what color pressboard folder I should use for the 2008 Cash Receipts...

Sigh..

Shouldn't I be doing an in depth interview on some emerging artist?
Or Making a Super humongous Head piece from scratch?
Or experimenting with that new bronzer from MAC on a Publix Clerk cause she's HOT and i can make her Hotter?
Or spending hours in a random fabric store for bits and pieces to make earrings?
Or writing a calypso cause i catch a Vaps?
Or Teaching some one New a Congo Bele or a Bongo..
or seeing if i still can play my double tenors?
Or Trying to sew the designs that i have drawn to fit my Island Petite Body......[if i see a line starts with that name ill SUE]..since NOBODY CARES ABOUT US!!..sigh..

oh well..
back to work

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Subscribe