Possession

Monday, May 19, 2008

I’m possessed
Don’t worry about me
I know about it
No exorcism necessary
No prayers for deliverance
I need them

Evil imps crawl around behind my eyes
Whispering names and accusations
As they slink from region to region of the recessed brain
Little bright eyed devils
Whose eyes glint while I open my mouth to make casual conversation..
Poison gas creeping out of their orifices and seeping out of my mouth with vapid hellos
They want to run this shit,,
They do..
When they’re in control,
The skin glows
The lips pout
The body tingles with power
They position the limbs just so…
Reel them in bitch
The pheromones excited
Whipped to attention by the devilings coaxing them
And so
I’m wrapped…
In a cloud of evil, glowing,
Beautiful, sensual pheromones…
And they see it…
The Glow…
And they think it’s a happy glow

Little do they know…

But the angels in the heart help..
Sometimes they’re out numbered..
Sometimes they get tired of the fight
Constantly bombarded by the taunts of Loki in their brain
They pump the heart with their white energy..
Pushing it through the blood stream..
The antidote to evil..
And as they do…

I shudder
Eyes blink, pores raise,
Voices echo in my own head..
Listen to me
Listen to me
I’m the one who’ll set you free

Possessed I tell you…Possessed

11/12/2006

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Subscribe