I am SUCH a Punk Nerd...so what

Thursday, June 12, 2008

So.. I've been gushing over my Stargazer lilies that I've had for about 2 WEEKS now and they're still gorgeous and smell wonderful..[inspite of all the in office HATE cause all their flowers DEAD]

So on my desk i now have 15 Large Blooms all gorgeous and filling the whole office with their Jungle Sexy Smell.

The arrangement itself is so large that i moved it directly in front of me on my desk and my boss had taken three pictures where you see the flowers and not me working at my desk..

HAHA...funny joke..Can you see her? Is she there? Ha ha Funny Joke

ANYWAYS..
why I am a punk...if you...

a few buds were still closed...
maybe three out of all the 20 pods

2 Minutes ago...
one of the last closed pods..

Burst open..
I saw it..
i actually felt the little wind puff...
and the petals pushed forward and opened up..

WHY The hell am I crying??
Not sad crying..
Happy excitement like i just witnessed

A MOMENT...
I'm sitting at my desk thinking..
i should tell SOMEBODY?? right??
I am SUCH a punk

Gotta love me..
Ive named this specific Bloom ....


"Selah

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hmmm...Jungle Sexy..
    I would wear that perfume...haha..
    Lily smell and Pheromone...
    It would be a Summer smell...for humid sweaty nights...
    I can already see the commercial...
    haha..
    Sigh.. i need to go back to work

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Subscribe