I wish...[Happy Part 2]

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

I were at an outside cafe on the beach somewhere...
I remember before i started this Job it was just after the hurricane season..
so they delayed my start date because the building had been damaged...

So i started a week later than i was supposed to...

Never mind that is was FLAT ASS BROKE!!

haha but for an amazing week i lived like I was on holiday..

I discovered a Haitian diner...that served fresh bread and coffee...to anyone that would ask..
I walked on south beach like a tourist...and
I went to north bay village and had coffee with strangers..
I lived in my sunglasses and summer dresses...

and had dinner sitting on the front of my car
...with a bottle of Harvey's Bristol Creme
and Salmon paste with crackers..

Heaven....

I would love to do that today..
so instead I'm replaying it in my head

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Subscribe