Soooo 24 Hours Later - Un realized Version Of You

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Calm has apparently returned..
Work was Uneventful..
in terms of Hexes ..or cursing..or Wildly imagining co- workers in uncomfortable positions...
haha..

You know how sometimes corny people ask you when youre having a bad day..
"Do You Need a Hug?"
and you think..

Weirdos...that doesn't fix Jack..

But I got a "hug" today..
not a physical one. The twin wrote something for me. No it wasn't for me. It was a thought, written out that referred to me. This happened apparently at the same time I was having my "BREAK"...even though I didn't mention or discuss it...

Anyways..

you know when you KNOW that YOU personally are an evil, selfish, unstable, biased, opinionated, prejudiced person..
and it bothers you...
cause you wanna be Good ..
I do.. i really do..

and somebody
Sees that in spite of all the garbage that you know about your self
what they see first and foremost...is that you WANT to be good..to be better...

It blows you away..
they SEE you..maybe its an un realized version of you...but they see you...

its SOOOO much better than a hug...

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Awwwww, remember ...1 finger at a time, then 1 hand then 1 finger at a time then the other hand.

    Da other fish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Twin?? OkOk i totally looked past the point of this post to make comess!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hhaha...leave the commess for later ..=]

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Subscribe