What does burn out feel like?

Friday, June 13, 2008


There I go again...
writing something thatll probably freak people who REALLY know me out..
worrying about my mental state..
Shit this is MYYYY blog...
k..
how do you know this isnt my life Vest?
that when i vent here i can go cope back in Gotham...and not viciously destroy all the bad guys..
Consider this my Bat Signal k?
Anyways..
im trying to figure out what burn out is..Cause

I'm functioning..
Quite well too..
Work is getting done ...im really focused at work..
EVen my boss has noticed the quality of work is better..
and on the creative side..
The Pinions are firing...is that it?
Ive come up with the other parts for the costumes...
and now i have to go try to be an engineer of sorts...
my bed is coverred with sketches ..and instead of being nervous..im actually excited because it may fail...haha..but it may not..

BUT..
all of this is happening with a muffled scream in my head..
you know when you want to scream...
and not have anyone hear you..
so you stuff your face in a pillow....

imagine the low whine of the scream...
that..

is in my head..
Unless i make the concerted effort to DROWN it..

my brain is functioning...
but im Lethargic...
I feel slightly less than female..
haha...as in
I could care less what I look like to Guys
Or Anyone for that matter..
which is probably a shock to the senses for people that know me..
Am i vain?? nah..thats another story.. i don't think so..

I think...now this is jus a supposition..

I think...that Im waiting to be Pleasantly surprised...
or passionately inspired...
Or rejuvenated by ..
Something..

so maybe its not burn out..
Im jus ..
waiting..




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Subscribe